HIV2 - low viral load
Jul 3, 2000
I have been positive I believe around 6 years. My CD4 count has moves from 400-600 and my viral load has gone from 300 down to 144 over the last 1 1/2 years. I am not on meds and I'm having trouble getting data similar to mine. Have you seen counts like mine?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes I have. You may be one of the fortunate few with a great immune system that is able to contain the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Sores And Hepatitis C
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- Can 2 Hiv-positive Parents Have A Negative Child?
- What Increases Viral Load?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Do Condoms Protect You Against Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.