More ARS...Please help
Jun 1, 2001
Doc, I've been observing quite a bit symptom going on my body since my last exposure. The question I want to ask here are: 1.Do fatigue and weakness linger on after ARS period? 2. How long muscle pain as well as joints pain last for after the ARS? 3.Can Bowel Movement appear and disapaer and appear again after the interval of few days? 4. Do drinking coffee affect to the bowel movement(not limited to driking in the morning)? 5. Does Elisa tes for HIV-1 and PCR test after one month tell anything about possibility of infection?
I really apprecaite your help doctor.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Possibly 2.Days to weeks. 3.Yes, with many illnesses 4.No. 5.Yes, but it is not definitive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Can Cause A False Hpv Reading?
- Vitamins For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.