Jun 1, 2001
Hi Doc. potential exposure last dec2000 with a pros. in thailand.I devloped low grade fever 3 days after that episode and scared ,tensed.Tetsted for Elisa at 1,2,3.5 and 5 months after exposure all negative.Still i have swallon glands in my neck since 2 months,sleepless ,my pulse always remains high and joint aches.I am really scared about HIV.It's now almost 6 months and i want to get my final test.Please advise which test should i take to relieve my anxity. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
How about other reasons for your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.