The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thnak You for the answer

Jun 1, 2001

Dr. Holodniy,

Thank you for answering my question regarding "Is this enought testing?" I just need an assurance from someone like you specializing in this field. I truly appreciated your answer and I will move on to finding out what is bothering me at this time. The thing that bother me the most is the coated white toungue. Could you suggest what type of doctor should I see to find out what cause it. I once again appreciated your answer and your kindness.

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Depending on what the issue is, an internist, ENT specialist or dentist might be appropriate.

follow up on german measles
HIV and Herpes II

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint