Thnak You for the answer

Dr. Holodniy,

Thank you for answering my question regarding "Is this enought testing?" I just need an assurance from someone like you specializing in this field. I truly appreciated your answer and I will move on to finding out what is bothering me at this time. The thing that bother me the most is the coated white toungue. Could you suggest what type of doctor should I see to find out what cause it. I once again appreciated your answer and your kindness.

Depending on what the issue is, an internist, ENT specialist or dentist might be appropriate.

follow up on german measles
HIV and Herpes II