Jul 9, 2000
Is oral thrush a symptom of HIV and can thrush be caused by suppressive treatment of herpes, using zovarac twice a day??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes and NO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.