Jul 9, 2000
Is oral thrush a symptom of HIV and can thrush be caused by suppressive treatment of herpes, using zovarac twice a day??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes and NO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.