Talking about Viruses
Jul 9, 2000
Why is it difficult to determine a virus from living or non-living?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Viruses in general require a host (human or otherwise) in which to replicate and live. You have to use techniques that utilize cells to detect and determine whether viruses are living or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.