Worry Weight

Dr. H, Thanks for all the time and patience you have put into this forum. I have multiplied the amount of time you put into these questions by current doctor fees and have come up with the calculation that range around 6 billion dollars in help. Anyways to all WORRIED WELLS. I have come share my story with you. I had a terrible scare in February where I had unprotected sex with a girl and woke up a week later with a burning penis (OUCH!) any way I went to my doctor and he said it was a yeast infection. Oh, this girl was a sex worker and didn't wear a condom (This month I am celebrating 3 months of sobriety.. I think you know why!) Anyway I was put on Antibiotics and it took the pain away. I also spent three months almost losing my job and my life with a weekend in a mental health ward. Wrote a hundred page story on it, and became to know every CDC phone member by first name! I was also Put on xianax and thought of suicide and starting seeing a pychatrist I had all the symptoms (night sweats,swollen glands, thrush, body pain in my legs and my arms, headaches, backaches, dizzines, plus the logic that if I caught this yeast infection and all these symptoms I caught HIV. I took 4 antibody test up to my last one being at 13 weeks I also took the p24, and a pcr rna. on top of that (I took 3 syphlis test, a herpes test, 2 ghonnera test, 2 chlymidia test(but that's beside the point).All negative.I cursed every doctor thinking they knew nothing. After my last antibody test it was in combo with the pcr. When the negative results came back all of my symptoms vanished. My doctor was very patient with me. VERY PATIENT. Since that time I have put my life somewhat back together. I have a renewed sense of things and I thank people like Mark who take time out to help out.

Thanks! Oh turns out the thrush was coated tongue and stress can wreck you!

Posted for info.

top ten (worried wells)
Another question......