Valued opinion needed

Dr Holodniy, I wrote to you about a month ago about my trouble accepting my hiv- status. After a risky encounter about 17mo. ago, and possible ars, I have been through a myriad of antibody test (both 1&2)up until last month, a p24 at 6&12mo, and I just paid 475 to a lab to have a viral load and cd4 test. The ultra vl came in detectable below 50, and the cd4 came in at 630. The sypmtoms I am experiencing are two spots of ringworm on my chest, (treated with perscription cream and disappeared),peeling skin (in shapes of circles)on the palms of my hands, a feeling of lightheadedness from time to time, and always feeling warm at night. I am not asking for a diagnosis of what this is. I just want to be sure that I don't have some kind of "rare strain" of hiv. The low cd4 number concerns me, but I have read you saying that the p24 will pick up all strains of this. Please put this to rest for me considering the symptoms I have, and the testing I have done. I thank you very much Sir, and God bless you

I think you mean undetectable below 50. The CD4 count is in the normal range.

Viral Load Decrease question
Losing Hope