May 31, 2001
Dr. Holodnniy, RE: Chest lymphs, a brief thank you for this all the the other work you are doing. I am very grateful and certain many others are as well. Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.