May 31, 2001
Dr. Holodnniy, RE: Chest lymphs, a brief thank you for this all the the other work you are doing. I am very grateful and certain many others are as well. Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.