exponential viral load increase

i seroconverted june 00', diagnosed august 00' per my doctor. i started on combivir and sustiva at that time. my cd4 has stayed in range 700-1,300. however, my VL has gone from 325,000 (baseline) and steadily dropped over past 6 months to 60 as of february 01'. i just went for my 3 month checkup as of may 01' and my VL climbed to 75,000. i am susceptible to all HIV meds (per genotype testing august 00'). i have adhered to my drug regimen religously. what could have caused such a jump in such a short time? is it a possible error in the test, a co-infection with another non-susceptible hiv strain, or the drug regimen failing so soon? i will be retesting to verify if results were correct. thanks again for your insight!

Any one of the reasons you have posed could be in play. Repeating the test is the best course of action. MH

Hep A Vaccine and Test Results
THANK YOU!