May 25, 2001
Dear Dr. Holodniy,
Can you provide me an approximate date when sub-types HIV-1 N and O were "first" identified? Seconly, did they originate in Africia, and are they common in this hemisphere? Thanks in advance!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. mid to late 1990's 2. Yes 3. No, if you are speaking of the North/South American continents.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can You Get HIV From A Colonoscopy?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.