May 25, 2001
Dear Dr. Holodniy,
Can you provide me an approximate date when sub-types HIV-1 N and O were "first" identified? Seconly, did they originate in Africia, and are they common in this hemisphere? Thanks in advance!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. mid to late 1990's 2. Yes 3. No, if you are speaking of the North/South American continents.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.