concerning hiv/lymphoma b cell may 22nd
May 25, 2001
Doctor Holodniy could you post this for the person that wrote hiv/lymphoma b cell.I was diagnosised last April with both hiv and lymphoma.My numbers where CD4 264 VL 5000.I am doing chemotherapy curremtly and Harrt,don't give up.Lymphoma makes you so sick but chemotherapy acts quickly to hault the progression of the cancer.I am also 36 and now working full time.Vl undectable and CD4 around high 200's.Never give up hope.Good luck.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.