Anemia, first test results

I am a 52 year old male who was diagnosed in February 2001 with HIV. I had a viral load of 268,000 and a T-cell count of 203. I have been on Sustiva, Zerit and Epivir and a number of supplements. At 90 day test my viral load has reduced to 1,070 and T-cell increased to 604. My red blood counts etc. showed some measurable anemia. Cause? Concerns? Remedies?

You have had a great response to the treatment regimen. How measurable is the anemia. Where did your blood count start and where is it now? The meds you are on usually don't affect the blood count to any significant degree. Are you taking any other meds, or supplements that could affect your blood counts? MH

diabetes
AIDS with no antibodies?