Latest info on qualitative HIV detection by PCR
May 22, 2001
This is a curt, but highly revealing/informative abstract on the subtype detection limitaions of the currently available commercial Roche Amplicor assay kit. I hope this information will reduce your burden of questions regarding this diagnostic.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.