Latest info on qualitative HIV detection by PCR
May 22, 2001
This is a curt, but highly revealing/informative abstract on the subtype detection limitaions of the currently available commercial Roche Amplicor assay kit. I hope this information will reduce your burden of questions regarding this diagnostic.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
- How High Is The Fever With Ars?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.