Latest info on qualitative HIV detection by PCR
May 22, 2001
This is a curt, but highly revealing/informative abstract on the subtype detection limitaions of the currently available commercial Roche Amplicor assay kit. I hope this information will reduce your burden of questions regarding this diagnostic.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush The Same As Chlamydia?
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.