Viral Load and Transmission

HI, I want to ask a question. I was raped by a man I was 13 years old. During the last last 14 years I was afraid to be tested. I known that I might have been positive becuase the man died of AIDS four years ago and he cum inside of me. But I took one of those at home test twice. Once when I was 24 and again when I was 26 both negative. But, three months ago I finally took a test, at a clinic. It came up positive. My VL and CD4 was very not so bad, after going on meds. It's below a count of 15 copies. And my CD4 is at 1117, after three months. But, now I'm seeing a female that wants to have my baby, I told her everything except the raped part, (Still ashamed) she wants to have a child with me. She said that it is ok to have unprotected sex becuase the odds of her getting HIV is very low since my VL is very low.Is this true or can she still get HIV form me. Please answer I have to know before I think about it. I love her and don't want to hurt her. Thanks: A regular reader.

The risk of HIV infection to her is low, but not zero. It is possible to have sperm washing procedures that further reduce the risk of transmission. MH

You asked what bands showed on my western blot
Negative Test