Chiron HIV-1 RNA bDNA
May 20, 2001
Dear Dr. Holodniy,
Assuming an individual is HIV+, with a detectable "viral load" will the HIV-1 RNA bDNA ultra-sensitive test reflect "some" abnormality for all known HIV-1 subtypes? Best wishes.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Antibiotics Cure Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.