|2 month testing
May 16, 2001
In June 99 you said that antibody testing 2 months after exposure (actually the question was 7 1/2 weeks)was "probably" 90 accurate. Anything to change your mind?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, but it's not 100% at that time point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Could Steroids Affect Pap Smear Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.