Re: home access test question
May 16, 2001
To help with the Home Access test question. The test system they use is the Vironostika HIV-1 Microelisa System by Organon Teknika and is used by many, many diagonstic labortories across the country. Hope this helps!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.