Re: home access test question
May 16, 2001
To help with the Home Access test question. The test system they use is the Vironostika HIV-1 Microelisa System by Organon Teknika and is used by many, many diagonstic labortories across the country. Hope this helps!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Mouth?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.