Mandatory HIV Tests For Athletes
May 16, 2001
I was wondering if there is mandatory sports testing for contact sports (both professional and non-professional). Also, where can I get more info on this on the net? Thanks so much!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know and don't know.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.