Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Don't destroy your life worrying about hiv
May 16, 2001

I have spent the last several months reading everyone's stories on the forum. It has kept my somewhat sain hearing of others suffering from unexplained symptoms, despite having negative tests. I am one of those ex-worried wells. PLEASE HEAD THIS MESSAGE!!! I know what you're going through, I've had every symptom of hiv due to the stress and anxiety brought on by nothing more than fear of this disease. I have suffered swollen glands in multiple areas on my body for long periods of time, a nasty white tongue, rashes all over my body, strange spots on my skin that appeared as bruises but never went away, nausea, vomiting, diarehea, etc. Believe me, after all these symptoms I was sure I had this disease no matter what my doctor said and my multiple negative tests, I could not accept that I was truly negative. This has been a life changing experience for not only me but my entire family. Let me suggest to those who are in fear of hiv, turn your life to the lord and pray about your need. Tell him because he does hear those who ask and beleive in him will receive his wonderful blessings, no matter how hopeless you may feel, remember your father in heaven is your strength and will help you in anything you may be facing, so, keep your faith and trust in the lord for all of your needs. To those who are really hiv +, I have felt your pain for months, as I was convinced I was also. I hope someday our wonderful people of medicine will find a cure for this horrible disease. A special thanks to you personally, Dr Holodniy, you have always answered the questions I have posted. I hope you will continue this forum as it is a true blessing to all the worried well or not well!!

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Posted.

Previous
Near treatment
Next
ARS OR DENGUE FEVER?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.