VDRL test result question

I just had two VDRL tests months apart. The first result came back reactive 1:32. The second 1:4. Which is the more healthy result and is this a good direction to be going in healthwise?

You don't provide any clinical context for why these tests were obtained, and whether treatment was received in the interval. So it is difficult to interpret the change. Also, in general, this test will remain positive for months to years after successful treatment. I suggest you discuss these results with your doctor.

Herbs/Food interaction with HIV meds
10 Words or Less