For a new baby for couple
Sep 2, 2018
Hello Docter, I am a married man statrd ART tratment last 10months now .My wife is -ve . We are planning for a new baby . What are the best option to have a baby with out infection contamination through me .
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This can be done successfully. I suggest you discuss this with your HIV doctor on what the appropriate procedures are, and to get a referral for a doctor who successfully performs the procedures required for a good outcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- Accidentally Took Double Dose Of Atripla
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- Fear Of Hiv In Hypodermic Needles On The Ground
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.