Sep 2, 2018
Can I ask what are the best meds to take straight after diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are several combinations of HIV medications that would be effective and are recommended as a first line regimens. I suggest you discuss this with your HIV doctor who can suggest what would be the most appropriate regimen for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- Will Blood Test Detect Gonorrhea?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.