Did I affect my husband
Aug 25, 2018
Recently my husband got a flue he went to the clinic and he was tested and he is positive and I was also tested but his cd4count is 680 and mine 360.was it me who affected him
Response from Dr. Holodniy
How one was infected with HIV cannot be determined by the CD4 count. Everyone's immune system is different on how it responds and controls the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.