Hep B count
Aug 25, 2018
My count s 922000 and 6.96 please help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any clinical context for why this test was obtained. You should consult with a liver specialist to determine if additional testing and treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.