Hiv viral load increase? Cd4 decrease?

Recently i have been strike by acute tonsilitis grade 2 (with bacteria infection).. After 1st course of antibiotic (cefuroxamine + flagyl), my body feel better and no longer fever.. But after 2-3 days the pain coming back, and doctor said i got ulcers at the tonsil now (tonsil not really swollen) (have to start the antibiotics again).. This means i have been strike 2 times straight by bacteria.. Is it means my cd4 start to drop? And my viral load increase? The doctor asked me is it i got some rvd.. And i said yes.. Hiv positive for many years.. And already on medication long time ago.. Is this my hiv medication no longer working?

Although you don't indicate what your current HIV viral load and CD4 count results are, it is unlikely that this throat issue is an indication of HIV treatment failure. The question is what is causing the problem. It may be a bacterial infection or it may be a viral or other kind of infection, for which antibiotics would have no effect. It may require a culture or other test to determine the cause of what is going on.

Confused
Hbv dna quantative test