cd4 cd8 cd3 proportions
Aug 18, 2018
Hello Doctor. If I have a total lymphocyte count of 1300 and a cd4 count of 485 does that mean that the rest of lymphocytes are expressing cd8 and cd3. Never understood exactly these. Sorry if its a dumb question. Thank you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The total lymphocyte count is made up of many kinds of lymphocytes. T lymphocytes (CD3+ cells) are a subset of total lymphocyte count and are made up of CD4 and CD8 cells. So these cells are CD3CD4+ and CD3CD8+.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Once And Contracted Hiv
- What Are The Best Ways To Fight Against Hiv Aids?
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- Does Hiv Lower General Lymphocyte Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.