HBsAg and PCR
Aug 18, 2018
If Viral load of HBV is undected then what are the expectaction results of HBsAg ELISA will negative or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HBV surface antigen test could be positive or negative, depending on whether someone is chronically infected with HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Will Clindamycin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.