My doc says I have hep c but
Aug 18, 2018
My doc says I have hep c but my reg blood work everything is in normal range I'm not a drug user and never have been but sit on what I guess was a infected needle
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any clinical context for this diagnosis or what tests for HCV are positive to support this diagnosis. I suggest you could back and speak to your doctor about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Dry Cough Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.