Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Had an RPR test and it came back reactive?

I recently had an RPR test done and my test came back with a titer of 1:1; reactive. I havent been with anyone or done anything sexual in just about over a year and Ive been getting tested every four months for everything since my last relationship. So Im a little confused and a bit scared but my doctor is having me get further tests. I was wondering if I could get a better understanding of my results?

You don't provide any clinical context for why this test was obtained. Your doctor is correct in that additional testing is required to confirm such results. I suggest you discuss it with him.

Is there any need to Change meds
HBV