Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Is there any need to Change meds

My viral load went up from 8000 to 9000 is there any need for change of meds. This can be caused by my pregnancy and I'm due in few days to come.I'm taking my arvs every day.

Although that change in viral load is not significant, your HIV viral load should be undetectable (< 20 copies/mL) if you are taking HIV meds correctly. The fact that your HIV viral load is 9,000 copies/mL while on HIV treatment is cause for concern. You should be discussing this with your HIV doctor, and I am surprised they would have not acted on this result. And yes, a change in HIV meds may be required.

RPR 1:1?
Had an RPR test and it came back reactive?