Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Help with schedule change

Hi Dr., Ive been living with HIV for the past 5 years and Ive been undectable since starting treatment (within a month of my diagnosis). Ive great with adherence but lately Ive had some stomach issues (unrelated) and changed from taking genvoya in the am to noon. As Ive adapted, its taken time and Ive missed 2-3 doses in the last two and half weeks.

Will that have an impact on my viral load and possibly at risk to pass it on? My last test was in May and I am undectable <20. Thank

Given that you are undetectable, I am not concerned and that shouldn't have any impact on your viral load.

Cd4andVl
Diarrhea and drug absorption