Viral load question

Hey Doc! I have a question about viral loads. I understand that during the first months the viral loads are at its highest, but how high can the viral load go up to? I know that it can be several million, but i'm lookin for a more specifik answer, in the worst case scenario how high can it get?

I read that the viral load in the anal can be 500 times higher than in blood, does that mean that if your viral load in the blood is 1 million that it will be 500 million in the rectal fluids?

Sorry for my bad english doc!

I don't think there are specific answers to your questions. Every person has a unique viral load threshold and set point. Not all acute infections are reported or chronicled in the literature, so it is not clear what the highest might be. With respect to other body compartments, very few people have ever been sampled, and even fewer during acute infection. Again, underlying genetics and immune system control help dictate how much virus may be present in the rectum or other bodily fluids, as there is a significant range like there is in blood plasma.

Platelets problem
My wife's HBV DNA quantitative real time pcr result is 24 IU /ml , what should I do sir ?