Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

10 Words or Less

I have been testing the cd4 and viral load and the cd4 is 286 lower limit ,and vl 446,000 Aprox. Should I have to start treatment This is since 4 year .the change in the results is very small , and I have noticed that I am +ve since 14 years. Some time the cd4 is more up and vl is down !?? What is you advise?

My recommendation is that you start HIV treatment now. Your HIV viral load is quite high and your CD4 count has been reduced by about 50% from normal, indicating some damage to your immune system. Starting HIV treatment will reverse that and get your immune system repaired.

PEP toxicity
Time for a new doc?