Had syphilis..treated once but not gone.

Hello.. I had this chacre sore on my penis with some lumps on the testicles.. was given injection penicillin I think for 5 days and antibiotics drugs for 10 days.. and it was working fine gradually the sore were healing. . But when the drugs finished the sore started coming back again. I went over to the pharmacy and explained everything to him.. he asked if I was involved in any sexually intercourse on the cause of the treatment.. I told him yes but I used a condom.. then he gave me another antibiotics drugs. And now I have completed taken the drugs but the sore is not completely heal. . Do I have to wait for the sore to heal because I have taken two treatment or I will have to take another penicillin injection and antibodies again??

Questions 2))) It has been itching all over my body. I have been scratching and the more I scratch the itching place the more I keep peeling my skin off.. I don't know if I am allergy to something. But I am taking an allergy drugs. I would love to know the cause of the itchy.

Thanks.

You don't indicate whether any testing was performed to determine a diagnosis prior to treatment being given. I suggest you discuss this with your doctor.

Syphilis
Syphilis treated