Detected 1.82E+3 IU/ml
Dec 24, 2017
Please tell me what my result of Hepatities B DNA Vinal load means: Detected 1.82E+3 IU/ml
Is my HBV too high? And how I can interpret these numbers.
Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV viral load result would have a value of 1,820 IU/mL, and would be considered a low level. Additional testing would be required to determine whether HBV treatment is indicated at this time. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.