Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Vdrl test

Dear Sir, three years back I had test for vdrl and the result was 1:64 .after treatment I test again after six months the results was 1:2. And next three years result was same 1:2 but now after three years the result was 1:8 is it normal or not, do l need treatment again, please help iam very confused. Thank you.

You don't indicate why this test was obtained again, whether there was additional sexual contact, or whether there are currently signs or symptoms of syphilis infection. In the absence of renewed exposure there would be no need for further testing after successful treatment. I suggest you discuss this testing result with your doctor.

What 280 means in HIV test
Detected 1.82E+3 IU/ml