Got to be false positive

In 2016 January I was tested for hiv f I r the first time in my life because I was pregnant with my first child the father got tested in December 2015 because he had to give blood to a family member that was in the hospital and my test came back positive they was trying to tell me about treatment I denied it I went to give birth in June 2016 which they did a another hiv testt and it came back positive I just don't know what to do I'm afraid to do the test to make sure if I'm infected or not but I just can't understand I'm so scared

You don't indicate what test was performed and whether an HIV confirmatory test was also performed. You should discuss these results with your doctor or an infectious disease physician to determine what the actual results mean and whether further testing is required.

Undetectable life expectancy
HIV Quality of Life