Hepatitis B chronic or acute stage
Dec 17, 2017
My Hbsag result came positive so my doctor ask for few more test. HB e-antigen came as non reactive HB e-antibody came as reactive DNA viral load come as 5000 My doctor ask me to repeat test after one year and ask me not to take antiviral medicines. Can you please advise if I have chronic or acute Hepatitis B
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.