Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

RPR is 1:256 and tested negative for all other STDs

My case is a MSM and I took in total 5 HIV antibody tests during and up to the window period (3months) and all results were negative. I tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia at 10 weeks after interaction and they were negative. I only tested positive for syphilis and the new clinic (free penicillin shot) told me that it's too high so they ran a test again. I was developing a rash on my hands (only location on my body) but it does not itch anymore and it is going away. I'm awaiting the gonorrhea and chlamydia results and I received my last penicillin shot. The HIV antibody test I did yesterday was negative (window period finished). Should I be worried that all my past results meant nothing? The nurse said usually something else is present, especially HIV.

I think you should focus on the syphilis diagnosis and treatment.

Is it important to take atripla on time or no?
Late ARS = late seroconversion