Is it important to take atripla on time or no?

Sometimes I take atripla at 11pm and other times i take atripla 12:30 am because I get home around 9 pm or 10 pm, so i take my dinner. My questio is if is it dangerous taking atripla unpunctal?. The last diagnostic was that i don not have virus in my blood. I am undetectable. My Cd4 are from 325 to 650 now. I am worry about taking atripla unpunctal.

King regards

The medications in Atripla have a pretty long half life, meaning you do have some flexibility in when you take them, because they last a long time in your body. So you don't have to take them at the same time every day, although that is advisable so you don't forget. But you do have to take it daily.

ARV for two years (efavirens 600mg/lamuvidine300mg/tenofovir ds 300mg
RPR is 1:256 and tested negative for all other STDs