Viral up load
Dec 3, 2017
Is a viral up load of 2600 Good or bad? I was just Confirmed with Hiv..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be considered a low HIV viral load. It is also important to know what your CD4 count and percent are, which indicate how much damage, if any, your immune system has sustained from the infection. HIV treatment is recommended, regardless of what the HIV viral load level is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.