Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Full blown aids

My mother is full blown. Was admitted in the hospital and had to get. 3pt blood. Now she's home. And the fever keep coming and going, vomiting. And she's crying out of pain. WHAT'S Is Going On With My Mother. Am I loosing her.

You haven't provided enough information as to her status (CD4 count, on HIV meds or not), the reason for hospital admission, or what other medical problems or infections are ongoing or being treated. Thus, it is difficult to provide any further information or advice on her situation.

Titer 1:1
Viral up load