Dec 3, 2017
I have AntiHcv positive than result from Eliza method was also positive than doctor ask for LFT test its values were in limits he has not suggested PCR . Should I go for PCR? Doctor suggested medicine s to me are Capsule :Zolbi Tab: Sililiver Syrp: Liv.52 should i continue this? If PCR is negative than what should I do to clear Eliza method test. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.