RPR Positive

Hi i tested positive to Syphillis back in May and test postive to T. Palladium and an RPR of 1:32 i got an injection of penecillin got tested again a couple of months back and tested positive again but the rpr was 1:4. I went to another doctor about 2 weeks ago after these test he gave me another shot of penicillin just got tested waited two weeks and just got tested again and its still 1:4 and positive. does this mean i need to get a series of shots?

No, no further treatment is required. The RPR can remain positive for months to years after successful treatment.

my hbv viral load is 3.8 iu/ml
Is 4.96E+6 IU/mL <615 IU/L?