my hbv viral load is 3.8 iu/ml
Nov 26, 2017
so now what i do？
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any clinical context for this result, or whether other blood tests were obtained and their results, and whether you have received any HBV treatment. Although that is a very low HBV viral load result, additional information is required for interpretation. I suggest you discuss this with your doctor or a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Hiv Numbness Toes
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.