Whats does it mean
Nov 5, 2017
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for why these lab tests were obtained. I can't determine whether those values are the lower level of detection values for those tests, or actual values in a clinical sample. It would seem unlikely that a single sample would be positive for all those viruses at the same time. I suggest you discuss these lab values with your doctor or whoever ordered those tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.