hbv viral load is. 8
Nov 5, 2017
I have test my hbv viral load is <3.8 give suggest for future medicine
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained, or whether other tests for hepatitis B virus infection were obtained and what those results were, and whether you have received any HBV treatment. That would be considered a very low viral load result. I suggest you discuss this with a liver specialist to determine if additional testing or treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sucking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.