Weight Gain and Blip?

So I've been undetectable for 4+ years now. I'm on Genvoya currently. I'm a big guy. I'm 6'5" and float around 300 pounds. Recently I've gained some weight and now I'm around 320. Also suddenly I had two viral blips. One was 46 and then the next one was 61 a month later. I've always had this fear that I'm too big for the standard dose. Like the meds are too spread out accross my body to reach proper concentrations. I've expressed these fears to my doctor and he said that I shouldn't worry. Can you please help me understand why the dose for a 120 pound person and me are the same? Is my weight gain linked to my blips? I have insanely good aherence. I never miss and I'm usually only late a few hours at most. Thank you for any help you can give.

I agree with your doctor and am not concerned. Yes, it seems impossible that we dose HIV medications the same way in a 90 pound women and 300 pound man. But these doses have proved highly effective in either scenario, and it is highly unlikely that these blips are related to weight, in the face of excellent adherence.

CD4 Count 356 Viral Load<40
Syphilis positive after treament