Cd4 count good , percent is low

Hi doctor , I started treatment when my cd4 count was 375 and 25% , 1 year later of treatment my cd4 count strictly increase to become 914 with undetectable viral load and 31% cd4 , 1 week before i have tested for cd4 result became to shocked me that the cd4 count dropped to become 520 with 18% , 5 months before i also tested for viral load and it was still undetectable , what should i do ? Is there any other cause for dropping of cd4 ? Iam worry alot about percent of cd4 , plz what should i do ? Any advice .

First, it would be helpful to have the CD4 count and percent done at the same time as the viral load. I assume you are taking your HIV medications as directed daily and have not missed any doses. It would be helpful to know what the total white blood cell (WBC) count, and lymphocyte counts are doing. Have they decreased as well? Are there any other active medical problems or infections, and are you taking any other medications or over the counter drugs? In general, we would not see the CD4 count and percent decrease like that with an undetectable viral load in someone taking their meds unless something else is going on.

CD8 count is always higher than CD4 and CD4/8 ratio less than 1
Genvoya